December 20, 2021
- 2 to 4 pieces of ginseng;
- 1 tablespoon dried goji berries (optional) ;
- 2 teaspoon sugar (optional) ;
- 100ml hot water.
- Put the ginseng slices into the cup, use hot water to infuse for up to 10 mins（Add goji berries and sugar according to personal preference);
- The same slice can be infused multiple times and eaten at the end.
Ginseng Chicken Soup
- 1 free range chicken, cut into 4 to 8 pieces;
- Ginseng(Asian ginseng/American ginseng), about 10 gram;
- 10 dried red dates/jujube;
- 2 tablespoon dried goji berries;
- 2 teaspoon salt;
- 2 liter water.
- Rinse and drain all the dried herbs to remove dust and dirt;
- Place all ingredients in a soup pot and bring to a boil.Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours;
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
- 250ml rice liquor ( alcohol≥50%);
- 1~2 ginseng roots (fresh/dry).
- Rinse and drain all the ginseng roots to remove dust and dirt, cut into sections or keep as the whole root;
- Pour in rice liquor, soak and seal，keep sealed up to 3 months;
- Wine tastes better as time goes by.